Contact lenses or contacts are rubber-like things placed on the black part of the eyes. It is a substitute for eyeglasses. You will find that the usage of contact lenses has increased over the last few years. This is because every 8 out of 10 people have power glasses on their eyes. But wearing these power glasses is not comfortable; you have to take care of different things.
In lenses, you can easily do all your work without any hurdles, but in glasses, you face many problems in doing the work. Moreover, it clashes with many other things that you want to wear. For example, you cannot wear regular sunglasses. If you want to wear sunglasses, then you have to carry powered sunglasses with you. So it became difficult sometimes.
Different people have different reasons for wearing the lenses. Many people use it for continuous use, while others use it for going outside of the house. There are many benefits that you can derive using these lenses.
- Do not become an obstacle while doing the work or playing games: when we play games, the glasses slip down. The fog comes on the glass or sometimes the water droplets also.
- Do not need cleaning and much care: in glasses, you have to clean them daily. If you have a visit out of the house and the weather is not good, then the cleaning must be done frequently.
- Do not slip just like glasses slip again and again from your eyes: the lenses once go inside the eyes they never come out on their own. On the other hand, glasses always keep on slipping and get loose with time.
- Very easy to carry: you will never feel any weight when you use lenses, but when you wear glasses; you will feel some weight on your nose.
- It can be worn full day and night. Some lenses provide you the facility of wearing them while sleeping.
- Provide you good vision then powered glasses
- Enhance your beauty: you will see many colored lenses in the market that provide you good looks. The Coleyes is a brand where you can find the best lenses as per your need.
Different Types Of Lenses
When you think of buying a lens, then you will get confused about which one to choose. There are a wide variety of lenses that you will find in the shops. Here is a suggestion: always buy lenses after a doctor’s prescription. The doctor knows better about your eye conditions and which one will suit you. There are some lenses that might not suit you but the person standing next to you. Many doctors also provide you lenses. Now let us talk about different types of lenses.
- Rigid gas-permeable
This is the best lens for every type of person. These lenses allow oxygen to get inside your eyes. So that our eyes will never feel tired, these lenses are made up of good quality material so that they would not harm your eyes and do any kind of reaction. They are somewhat rigid as compared to other lenses, so they do not move once they get to the right place. They do not need much maintenance and can be used for a more extended period. So you need not worry about changing the lenses frequently.
- Extended wear
These lenses can be worn for more than one day continuously. If FDA approves the lens, then you can wear them for up to 30 days. But these lenses are for single-use and have to be disposed of later on. You cannot choose these lenses for daily wearing as they will not solve all your vision problems. You have to visit the clinic regularly if you are using these lenses. You can go with Coleyes lenses for good comfort.
- Extended wear disposable
These lenses can also be worn for more than one day. Moreover, they do not need regular cleaning and care. The best part is that these lenses are also available in tint and bifocal. So a person that is facing a bifocal problem can wear the lens. It is because in bifocal you have to carry glasses with you. The owner has near vision, and the other one has far vision. But carrying these lenses is not easy. So you have to take due care while wearing these lenses.
- Planned replacement
You have to replace these lenses in a fixed period of time. The duration after which you have to change these lenses differs. Some lenses require to be changed after a short period, while some need to be changed after a more extended period of time. But the problem with these lenses is that the vision of these lenses is not as sharp as RGP lenses. The life of a lens is up to six months.
The End Words
So this is the complete information that you should know about the lenses. This will also help you to decide whether you want to wear the lens or not. It is good to have a piece of knowledge about the things that you and people around you might use. If you are also deciding to shift from eyeglasses to contact lenses, then you should choose Coleyes. It is one of the best brands that provide you with all the different types of lenses. Here you will also get lenses with different colors and patterns.